FILING FOR UNEMPLOYMENT
Who to contact:
- By Phone: (OHIO) 1-877-644-6562 8:00am - 5:00pm
Monday thru Friday (Except holidays)
www.unemployment.ohio.gov. Open 24/7!
What You Need to File For Unemployment:
- Your Social Security Number and your Driver's License or state ID
- Your correct name, address, telephone number, and dates of employment with each employer for whom
you worked during the past six weeks.
- Your employer's correct address and telephone number.
- If you are separated from service within the past 18 months, bring member 4 of your DD214.
- If you are separated from the federal government within the past 18 months you need the SF-8
or the SF50
- The reason you are unemployed.
- Your dependents' names, social security numbers, and dates of birth.