Your elected representatives are there to serve you. The most important thing to remember is that if you want assistance, please remain respectful as you deal with your particular problem.
   Prior to making a call, you must determine if it is a federal, state, or local issue in order to get the best results. For example...
  • If you have a problem with the VA, this is a federal issue.
  • If you have a problem with unemployment compensation, this is a state issue.
  • If you have a problem with property taxes, this is a local issue.
When in doubt, please feel free to contact us at Open Arms*****Always!

Federal Contacts
Senator Rob Portman 202-224-3353 local 513-684-3265
Senator Sherrod Brown 202-224-2315 local 513-684-1029
U.S. Rep Steve Chabot 202-225-2216 local 513-684-2723
U.S. Rep Brad Wenstrup 202-225-3164 local 513-474-7777
If you are unable to reach your federal representative, you can
call the CLOAK ROOM where your call can be forwarded.

Senate Cloak Room:
Republican 202-224-6391
Democrat 202-224-8541

House Cloak Room:
Republican 202-225-7350
Democrat 202-225-7330

Ohio State Contacts
Governor John Kasich 1-614-466-3555 Governor's Email Local 513-684-3265
District 88 Rep Bill Reineke 1-614-466-1374 Ohio Rep's Email Local N/A
District 66 Rep Doug Green 1-614-644-6034 Ohio Rep's Email Local N/A

This page last updated on 06/18/18.
Please send website questions to the Webmaster, and Help Requests to Open Arms,

You'll always find our helping hands at